background
  1. Jane Lea
    No Avatar

Lumps in adhesive

April 13th 2015 - 08:32 AM I have been using Polident adhesive for some time now and am disappointed to say that the last few tubes have had a lot of lumps in them. Some are small but others are about the size of a piece of rock salt. It is very painful if a piece gets between the gum and denture but it also causes a lot of wasted adhesive. I have saved some of the pieces in case Polident want them sent to them but I am sure that I cannot be the only person experiencing this problem.

2. Polident
    Forum Moderator

April 14th 2015 - 05:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jane Lea
    I have been using Polident adhesive for some time now and am disappointed to say that the last few tubes have had a lot of lumps in them. Some are small but others are about the size of a piece of rock salt. It is very painful if a piece gets between the gum and denture but it also causes a lot of wasted adhesive. I have saved some of the pieces in case Polident want them sent to them but I am sure that I cannot be the only person experiencing this problem.
    Hi Jane, really sorry to hear about this. We value your feedback and appreciate if we could get a few more details about your experience and organise retrieval of your sample for investigation by our Quality Team. Wed also like to provide you with a replacement product. Could you please contact us at 1800 028 533 (Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm AEST). Looking forward to hearing from you! The Polident Team